In today’s post, we are going to look at how you can send airtime from abroad to Ghana network. Ways you send airtime to friends and family if you are not in Ghana. Whether you are in Europe, America, Asia, Africa etc, you can send airtime to your people in Ghana through the services listed below.
If you are looking for a way to send airtime to family, friends and loved ones in Ghana using your credit card or other international payment gateways, then this article is for you.
With the services provided, you can top up the mobile phones of your friend or relative in Ghana whether he or she is using MTN GH, Vodafone GH, Expresso, AirtelTigo or Glo.
Below is a list of services that can help you purchase airtime for someone in Ghana.
Xoom is a PayPal service, that helps people in countries that PayPal isn’t available to receive payment through PayPal.
Xoom is not only known for transferring money from abroad to Ghana. Xoom also enables users from outside Ghana to buy airtime for their people in Ghana using Vodafone Ghana and other mobile networks including Glo, MTN GH and AirtelTigo.
Note that because Xoom is a PayPal service, their only payment method is PayPal.
To send airtime to friends and family in Ghana, follow the steps below.
- Click here (https://www.xoom.com/ghana/mobile-reloads).
- Click on Reload Phones.
- Type in the number you want to transfer the airtime to (Something like 0541000000 or 541000000).
- The system will automatically detect the network provider.
- Select the amount you want to transfer and click on Continue.
- Pay with your Paypal account.
- You have finished transferring money to the person in Ghana.
WorldRemit, similar to Xoom enables you to send money to others in different countries. WorldRemit also allows you to send airtime or top-up others phone in a different country.
Unlike Xoom that only accepts PayPal, WorldRemit has many payment methods which include Visa, Maestro, MasterCard and Apple pay.
To be able to send airtime to others, you to create an account with them by visiting their website https://worldremit.com.
Ezetop a website that enables you to transfer airtime from one country to another of which Ghana is part. They have a simple website interface, it is easy to walk through it.
They also have many payment methods, you need not worry about the payment.
Follow the steps below to transfer airtime to others using ezetop
- To transfer airtime to someone, you need to type in their website in the address bar of your browser www.ezetop.com and hit enter.
- Click on the Top Up tab.
- Enter the number you are transferring the airtime to in an international format like +233 (the number without the first zero).
- Select the network operator, either MTN, Vodafone, AirtelTigo or Glo.
- Select your preferred amount.
- Sign up to pay or sign in if you have already registered to pay.
Etopuponline also sells gift cards and credit cards. You can buy airtime for your friends and family in Ghana by entering their website and click on Send Top Up menu.
Their website: https://etopuponline.com
You can transfer airtime in five simple steps.
- Select the country you want to transfer the airtime to and enter the number.
- Select operator.
- Select the preferred amount you want to transfer and click on the blue Next button.
- You will be asked to log in if you haven’t. You will see a summary of the transaction. You can attach a not to it which will be in a form of SMS but it costs 50 cents per SMS. Click on Next to move to the next step.
- This is the final step which is the payment form. Enter all the required field or you can also pay with PayPal.
- Click on Pay and confirm Payment.
Rechargemobile.co is also a very active system and they are doing a great job. You can top up online with their service.
They have many methods of payment including VISA, MasterCard, and even Mobile Money.
You can transfer airtime to others in Ghana using their service.
Their website: https://rechargemobile.co
With the above website, you can buy credit or airtime for your people in Ghana.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog article. I am always available to help, you can send all your challenges, questions, suggestions, and contribution in the comment box below.
Do not forget to share with friends and family whom you think may find this useful.