Who is Adam F. Goldberg?
Adam F. Goldberg is an American television personality. He is also a well-known film producer, and writer. The producer is more popular for his work on the television series Breaking In and The Goldbergs.
- Full Names: Adam Fredrick Goldberg.
- Popular As: Adam F Goldberg.
- Gender: Male.
- Famous for: Creating the sitcom television series Breaking In, The Goldbergs, Imaginary Mary, and Schooled.
- Education: William Penn Charter School, New York University (Bachelor’s degree in Film and Dramatic Writing)
- Occupation / Profession: Film producer, writer, stuntman, and arcade hustler.
- Nationality: American.
- Race / Ethnicity: White.
- Religion: Christian.
- Sexual Orientation: Straight.
- Father (Dad): Murray Goldberg.
- Mother: Beverly Goldberg.
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Barry & Eric Goldberg.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Sarah Goldberg.
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable.
- Children: Sons (None) Daughter(s) (None).
- Net Worth: $10 million dollars as of 2021.
- Source of Income: Production.
Adam F Goldberg Wife
Goldberg is happily married to his lovely wife Sarah Goldberg. Adam married Sarah in a private wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members. The couple does not have any children yet. Goldberg’s spouse Sarah Goldberg is a professional therapist. Goldberg met Sarah at a summer theater program at Northwestern University in 1992.
Adam is best known for co-creating The Goldbergs, an American sitcom that premiered in 2013. Co-producers include Seth Gordon, Alex Barnow, Marc Firek, Doug Robinson, David Guarascio, and David Katzenberg.
After studying old recordings of his family in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, in 1988, Adam F. Goldberg came up with the idea for The Goldbergs.
Goldberg started writing for the CBS drama series Still Standing in 2003. Adam was also a co-producer on the show’s final episode, which aired in 2006. He also co-produced the American comedy picture Fanboys with his old pal Kyle Newman.
Goldberg was hired to write the sitcom The Jetsons after the success of Fanboys. The Jetsons, on the other hand, were only on the air for three weeks before being cancelled. In 2011, Goldberg signed a three-year deal to produce the sitcom Community with Sony Pictures Television. F. Goldberg is also the creator of the live-action and animated fantasy Imaginary Mary, as well as the spin-off series Schooled from The Goldbergs.
Adam F. Goldberg Net Worth
Goldberg’s net worth is predicted to be $10 million USD. This includes his properties, money, and earnings. His principal source of income is his work as a producer and writer for television and film.