This article will focus on the steps to check your Glo number in Ghana. For those who are not familiar with Glo, it is a telecommunications company that provides mobile phone and fixed-line services in Ghana. We hope you enjoy our article!
If you are a Glo user and want to know your Glo number then the following methods will help you. These include; using USSD shortcode, using the Glo starter pack and others.
To check your Glo Ghana number, dial *555#. Select option 8 then option 1 to check your Glo number.
- How to Check Your Glo Number in Ghana using USSD Code
- How to Check Your Glo Ghana Number from Their Starter Pack
- How to Check Your Glo Ghana Number By Calling or Texting Different number
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Check Your Glo Number in Ghana using USSD Code
You can check your Glo Ghana sim number simply by using their USSD or shortcode.
- Dial and call the shortcode *555#
- Select option 8 from the list of options that will be displayed.
- Choose option 1 to check your Glo Ghana number
- Your number will be displayed on your screen. You can either write it somewhere same or you save it on your phone in a way that you can find it anytime you are in need of it.
How to Check Your Glo Ghana Number from Their Starter Pack
You can also check your phone number from the starter pack (the SIM card container). Normally, the SIM card number, the PUK and default PIN number are written at the back of the starter pack. You can check and write it down or save it with a name like my Glo number.
How to Check Your Glo Ghana Number By Calling or Texting Different number
Another way you that you can find your Glo number is to call different phone. Note that, you need to have airtime before it will work. To do so, get the other phone’s number (it can be any network, whether MTN, Tigo, Vodafone etc.), call it using your Glo number. Your number will appear on the other phone when ringing. Immediately write it or save it on your phone, you can also see it in your call log.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Check Glo number 2021?
To check your Glo number, dial *555#. Select option 8. Select option 1. Your number will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
What shortcode is used to check your Glo number in Ghana?
The shortcode for checking your Glo number in Ghana is *555#
With the above methods, you can check your Glo number in Ghana successfully. If you are an MTN user you can also check out this post: How To Check MTN Number In Ghana – 2 Easy Methods.