If you are not interested in Adobe for whatever reason and want to delete your account, this article will give you the precise method on how to delete Adobe account.
You can delete your adobe account in two ways: sending them a request through email for your account to be deleted, and the other is using their delete option.
This article will look at how to delete your adobe account using the delete option, which is quick and straightforward.
How Do I Delete Adobe Account
Follow the steps below to delete your Adobe accounts permanently.
- Open Adobe website
- Login to your account by inserting your email and password, then click the sign-in button.
- After you have successfully signed in to your Adobe account, click on your profile image or avatar located at the top right corner of the current page.
- A drop-down menu will open. Click on Adobe Account.
- On your account page, click on Profile on the main menu bar.
- Look at the left sidebar and click on Privacy.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, under the Delete Account section, read everything and click on the continue button.
- You may be asked to sign in to confirm your action and identity.
- They will provide a statement about what you will lose when you delete your account. Click on the continue button.
- All subscribed services will be listed. If you are ready to delete and lose all data, then click on the Continue button again.
- Now click on the Confirm Delete Account to delete your adobe account.
Note that you will lose all data on Adobe that is on this account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to delete Adobe account?
It will take about 8 – 10 days for Adobe to delete your account from their system permanently.
Thank you so much for reading this article: share and Comment. Your thoughts are welcomed.