Myntra is one of India’s big fashion and lifestyle online shops. It has been dominating the fashion eCommerce industry since 2007 and was later acquired by Flipkart. Many people like using Myntra for so many reasons; some includes the ability to follow your favourite brand, exchange services, easy to share on other platforms, gift cards, and good user experience.
If for some reasons, you want to delete your Myntra account either permanently or temporary for sometime, the company do not provide an option to delete an account by yourself but in this article I will show you about three ways you can delete your Myntra account. These methods include using their website, mobile app, and email.
How to Delete Your Myntra Account on their website
- Go to their on https://myntra.com
- Scroll to the button of their website, search for contact us, and click on it.
- Under select an Issue, choose other option.
- Then choose I have an issue with the mobile app.
- You can choose either to request a call back or write to us. If you choose the call me back option, Myntra will call you between 8 AM and 11 PM. Tell them you want to delete your account and state your reason.
- If you choose the write for us option, a form will pop up.
- On the form, select the issue to be other and type in the message field you want your account to be deleted. You can upload images of your account or the problem you encountered that caused you to delete your account.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
How to Delete Your Myntra Account Using the Mobile App
If you are using their mobile app, it is also possible to delete your Myntra account. The procedure is very similar to the website version just a slight change.
- Open the mobile app.
- Tap on the menu, which is the hamburger menu.
- Scroll down till you find contact us.
- Under More Issues related to your experience, choose OTHER.
- Select I have issue with the mobile app.
- Tap on Contact Us.
- Tap on Write to Us, usually the Call Me Back do not work.
- On the form that will appear, type in the message field you want your account to be deleted. You can upload images of your account or the problem you encountered that caused you to delete your account.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
How to Delete Myntra Account Through Email
If you have tried the above methods and didn’t work you can also send them an email to request for account deletion. Follow the guide below to do it correctly.
- Open your email, either Gmail, yahoo mail, etc.
- Click on Compose.
- At the recipient field, enter the support email of Myntra which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type in REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- At the message body, type a detailed message telling them you want to delete you and provide them your account information. You could also add the reason why you want to delete the account.
- Click on Send to send the email.
- Wait for some time, you will receive a message from them.
With the methods provided above we are sure they will delete your account for you. If none of the above didn’t work you can call them on +91-80-61561999 or send the a post message to their address below.
Myntra Designs Pvt. Ltd.
AKR Tech Park – B Block
Krishna Reddy Industrial Area
7th Mile, Kudlu Gate
Bangalore – 560068
Thank you for reading, you can share your results and experience in the comment box below.