In this post, we will look at how to delete Xoom account. Xoom is a service by PayPal that allows you to send money to friends, family and pay others in any country. This service is particularly meant for people who do not have access to PayPal in their country.
If for some reason you want to delete your account, this article will provide an effective method to delete your Xoom account.
How to delete Xoom Account
Similar to Myntra, Xoom did not provide users an option to delete their accounts themselves. But to do so, you need to contact the support team for them to remove your account for you. Follow this guide to effectively delete your Xoom account.
- Visit Xoom’s website by entering their website htps://xoom.com or you can directly visit https://help.xoom.com/s/contactsupport?language=en_US
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see a grey coloured section with the text Need Help? Visit our Help Center, click on Email Us.
- Now follow the process very closely.
- For Main Reason For Contact, choose Other Question.
- At the Email field, type in the email you used to register your Xoom account.
- At the Name field, enter your full name.
- Skip both receiving country and Xoom Transaction Number.
- For the Subject field, type “Request For Account Deletion“.
- For the Description, provide the reason why you want to delete your account.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
Now with the above method, you will be contacted by the support team for confirmation. Also, remember that this isn’t an instant process. It may take some time before an agent responds to your message and delete your account for you.
Were you able to delete your account successfully? Share in the comment box, you can also share your experience and how long it took you for them to complete the account deletion.