Have you ever wondered how to hide friends on facebook? If your answer yes, then this is the right post for you.
Most of the time, I dislike people checking my friends list on Facebook to see the kind of people I relate to on the platform. Others too have time to question your friends to know more about you.
Facebook is the largest social media platform with over 2.5 billion users according to sprout social.
If you are someone that wants to prevent people from viewing your Facebook friends list, then continue reading.
However, there is no way you can hide mutual friends. Mutual friends are friends you have in common.
How to Hide Friends on Facebook Mobile App
- Login to your Facebook on the App
- At your timeline, Tap on the three horizontal lines icon (menu icon)
- Slide down and tap on Settings & Privacy
- Tap Settings
- Slide down to Privacy and tap on Privacy Settings
- Under the How People Find and Contact You category, tap on Who can see your friend list?
- Tap on See more and check Only me
- You have successfully hidden your complete contact list from others. However, others can still see mutual friends.
How to Hide Friends on Facebook Web
- Login to your Facebook account
- On the menu bar, click on the last icon pointing downwards (the down arrow icon)
- Click on settings and Privacy.
- Click on Settings
- On the left sidebar, click on Privacy.
- Under the How People Find and Contact You category, click on edit at the end of Who can see your friend list?
- Click and Select Only me from the dropdown list.
- You have successfully hidden your full contact list from others. However, others can still see mutual friends.
Thank you for reading. Your views and contributions are always welcome, you can type them in the comment box, and we’ll make sure to answer you as quickly as we can.
Also, you can share it with friends and family.