This article will look at ways one can send credit from MTN to MTN in Ghana.
Have you been in a situation where you need airtime urgently, but the only option you have is to call a friend or family member to send you some? This mainly occurs when you are in a situation that there is no transfer agent closer to you or you have no money on you but need credit for an important call. Do not worry; this article will show you three ways to send credit from their MTN number to another MTN number.
How to Send MTN credit to others using Me2U
Before you can send credit to others, you need to activate the service; follow this link to learn how you can activate this service. After that, let us look at how you can send credit to others using MTN Me2U.
- Dial and call *198#
- Select option 2 – Transfer
- You will be asked to enter the receiver MSISDN; enter the number you want to send the credit to.
- Enter amount; Enter the cedis part of the amount you want to send. For example, if you’re going to send GHS5.30 to the person, the type only the 5 at this stage.
- Enter the decimal value of the amount; at this stage, you need to enter the pesewas part of the money. For instance, if you are sending GHS5.30, you need to enter only 30, indicating 30 pesewas.
- Enter Your PIN and tap ok.
- Enter 1 to confirm.
- You have successfully sent your credit to others.
How to send MTN credit to Other Using MTN Mobile Money
If you are an MTN Mobile Money subscriber, then you can also easily send credit to others. Before then, make sure you have money in your Mobile Money account and follow the steps below.
- Dial and call *170#.
- Select option 3 Airtime & Bundle.
- Select 1 Airtime
- Select option 2 Others
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Enter you’re the number
- Repeat the number
- Enter your Mobile Money PIN to confirm.
- You have successfully transfer credit valued at the amount you typed into the number.