MTN Ghana has always been the giant in the telecommunication industry and they have the highest number of subscribers nationwide. This is because of their wide coverage, which is getting access to their network in almost every corner of the country.
MTN Ghana boasts of its amazing services such as MTN MashUp, MTN Jara, Sunday special and many more.
They have provided a service that also allows users to share their credits with others at ease without going through any hustles or pains.
This article will look at how you can send credit from MTN to MTN in Ghana. That is how to do MTN Me2U.
What is MTN Me2U
MTN Me2U is a self-service by MTN Ghana that allows one MTN subscriber to send airtime or credit to another MTN subscriber. Not that the amount of airtime should be GHS1.00 or more.
How to Activate MTN Me2U
- Dial *198#
- Choose option 1 Activate
- Enter your new password. A four digits PIN, avoid using 1234, 0000, or anything that is easy to guess.
- Re-enter your password
- You will receive a prompt that “You have successfully activated Me2U service, Welcome!”
- Click OK
How to transfer credit from one MTN number to Another MTN number
After activating your Me2U successfully, you can now send credit to your family, friends and loved ones.
- Dial and call *198#
- Select option 2 – Transfer
- You will be asked to enter receiver MSISDN; enter the number you want to send the credit to.
- Enter amount; Enter the cedis part of the amount you want to send. For example, if you want to send GHS5.30 to the person, the type only the 5 at this stage.
- Enter the decimal value of the amount; this stage you need to enter the pesewas part if the money. For instance, if you are sending GHS5.30, you need to enter only 30, which indicates 30 pesewas.
- Enter Your PIN and tap ok.
- Enter 1 to confirm.
- You have successfully sent your credit to others
How to Change your Me2U Pin
- Dial and call *198#
- Select option 3 – Change PIN
- Enter your old PIN and tap ok
- Enter your new PIN and tap enter
- Re-enter your new PIN and tap enter
- You have successfully changed your Me2U PIN
Frequently asked Questions
What is the MTN Me2U code in Ghana?
MTN Me2U code in Ghana is *198#.
How do I send Me2U on MTN Ghana?
To send Me2U on MTN Ghana, dial *198#, select option 2 to transfer, then enter the receiver’s number, enter your PIN, then confirm. But you must activate the service first.
How can I recover my lost Me2U PIN?
To recover your lost Me2U PIN, you need to call MTN’s support line at 100 for them to do it for you.