Wolverine Access is a cloud-based portal that allows current University of Michigan students to easily register for courses, access important announcements, and view course or assignment grades.
How to log into Wolverine Access
Simply follow the steps below to log into Wolverine Access
- Launch your favorite browser
- in your browser, Go to http://wolverineaccess.umich.edu
- You will be directed to the Wolverine Access Login screen
- Click on the “Student Business” on the Student’s tab
- Enter uniqname
- Enter UMICH Password
- Click on the Login button to get access to the Wolverine Access Dashboard
How to reset Wolverine Access Forgotten Password
Simply follow the steps below to reset your password for the Wolverine Access dashboard.
- Navigate to the Wolverine Access from the URL Shared above
- You will be directed to the Wolverine Access Student Portal login page
- Click on the Forgot Password Link
- Follow the screen instructions to get your account password recovered in a minute.